Catholic Weddings in Capri
Catholic weddings in Capri are celebrated in one of the several
churches or cathedrals overlooking main squares and beautiful
It is important to underline that because of local rules it is forbidden for foreign
citizens to have a Catholic Wedding Ceremony in Capri. It is still
possible to have a Catholic wedding ceremony in Capri as long as the
bride or the groom is an Italian citizen.
For foreign couples whishing to plan their wedding in Capri, it is still
possible to plan their Catholic Wedding Ceremony in Positano or Ravello
and to have their wedding reception in Capri.
Wedding Ceremony in Capriâ€™s churches
Wedding Ceremonies in Capri can be celebrated in English
Wedding floral arrangements
The Churches can be decorated at your pleasure with flowers, vases, urns, organza, trees and candles.
Wedding Music in Capriâ€™s churches
There is the possibility to have music.
It is possible to choose among many options:
- Organ and Violin
- Organ and Oboe
- Organ and flute
- Organ, violin and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ, oboe and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ, flute and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Harp and Violin
- Harp, violin and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ and string trio
- Harp and string trio
- Harp. String trio and singer (soprano or tenor)
- String quartet
- String quartet and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
- String quartet, oboe and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
- Harp, string trio, oboe and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
From spring to late autumn
Contact our staff to start planning your catholic wedding in Capri!