Protestant Weddings in Ravello
Ravello is the ideal backdrop for the most romantic event of your life.
Protestant wedding ceremonies in Ravello
For the Protestant Ceremony there are two options:
1st option: LEGAL BINDING PROTESTANT CEREMONY
Protestant ceremony ( Valdesian rite) with legal effect. It combines religious and civil ceremony.
The Minister speaks only Italian and the Ceremony is co-officiated with an English speaking Interpreter.
Protestant ceremony without legal effects: this is only a religious ceremony. You need to go to the Town Hall some days before the wedding for the civil ceremony or give proof to the Pastor of your official Wedding Certificate.
Ravello is a very romantic setting for a Protestant wedding and it offers spectacular settings where to plan and design unforgettable and unique wedding ceremonies.
These type of ceremonies can be performed:
- In the Church of Santa Maria a Gradillo
- In one of the many stunning sea view terraces
- In a garden
- In one of the many luxury Hotels
- In Villa Cimbrone in the Moresque temple
- In a private villa
Wedding floral arrangements – Protestant ceremony in Ravello
The setting can be decorated at your pleasure with flowers, vases, urns, organza, trees and candles but it is not possible to decorate pews.
Wedding Music – Protestant ceremony in Ravello
There is the possibility to have music.
It is possible to choose among many options:
- Organ and Violin
- Organ and Oboe
- Organ and flute
- Organ, violin and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ, oboe and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ, flute and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Harp and Violin
- Harp, violin and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ and string trio
- Harp and string trio
- Harp. String trio and singer (soprano or tenor)
- String quartet
- String quartet and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
- String quartet, oboe and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
- Harp, string trio, oboe and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
From spring to late autumn
Contact our staff to start planning your Protestant Wedding in Ravello!